Horizontal Transfer Pumps
These proven horizontal, valved-piston motor designed transfer pumps were created for simplicity and reliability. They are a cost-effective solution for oil distributors who need to supply pumps for customers who purchase bulk oil in tanks or drums. Available as stub pumps, 16-/55-gallon pump or 250-to 275-gallon tank pump.
Features & Benefits:
- Proven horizontal, valved-piston motor design for simplicity and reliability.
- Provides quick dispense, fill or transfer with high-volume output.
- Built-in muffler for quiet operation
- Cost-effective solution for oil distributors who need to supply pumps for customers who purchase bulk oil in tanks or drums.
- Available as stub pump, 16-/55-gallon pump or 250- to 275-gallon tank pump
- Motor’s single-stroke action delivers cost effective, high performance
- Provides quick dispense and fill of ATF, oil, gear, lube and other fluid lubricants with the speed of many higher-priced pumps
- Ideal for use with one or two overhead reels in applications such as medium-to-light vehicle service facilities, car dealerships, small contractors, farmers and agriculture equipment dealers
|Model||Desc.||Pump Body||Wetted or Spot Parts||Pump Inlet/Outlet||Max. Free Delivery||Air Inlet NPT (f)||Max Susp. Solids||Typical Automotive Use|
|84829||stub||alum/steel/plastic||Buna-N||1″ 3/4″||14 gpm||1/4″||NA||Universal/new oil transfer|
|82230||55-gal.||alum/steel||Buna-N||3/4″||20 gpm||1/4″||NA||55-gal. drum|
Pump material from one container or reservoir to another. Typical applications involve high volume transfer of low to medium viscosity fluids.
|Model||Container Size||Ratio||Max. Discharge|
Pressure psi / bar
|82230||16 gal. or 55 gal.||1:1||150/10|
|84829||16 gal., 55 gal. or Bulk||1:1||150/10|
Accessories for 82230: 82715-Teflon®Kit; 91172-Hose & Nozzle1
|Pump Tube Const.||Packings||Pump Outlet|
|84080-9||2.5 / 9.5||316 Stainless Steel||Teflon®||1/2″ NPT|
|84145-9||2.5 / 9.5||316 Stainless Steel||Teflon®||1/2″ NPT|
|82230||22 / 82||55-gallon||Carbon Steel||3/4″ – 11-1/2″ NPT|
|84829||16.5 / 66||55-gallon||Tube-Carbon|
Outlet Body Valox
|84080-9||2″ bun bushing and 1/4″ NPTF return outlet|
|84145-9||Wall mount kit, and suction hose check 2|
|82230||Built-in control valve for throttling air supply to pump to control material output.|
Operates on pressure as low 20 psi (1.4 bar). Self adjusting bushing
|84829||Light weight and efficient. The pump wills tall against pressure and can be controlled|
by a fluid dispensing valve
- 91172 transfer pump hose. 8 feet (2.5 m) 3/4″ (19mm) I.D. standard hose and curved spout, with inlet threaded 3/4″ – 11 – 1/2″ A.N. to fit outlet of 82230 pump.
- Suction hose or tube (not included) should be compatible with pumped product and not exceed 10′(3m) long nor less than 3/4″ (19mm) I.D.
- For transfer systems involving long supply lines, PowerMaster III Stub Pumps are available. Consult Lincoln for your application needs.
FlowMaster® Rotary-Driven Pump & Reel Features
- Fully hydraulic FlowMaster pump performs in cold or hot weather conditions
- It’s compact, fitting inside machine compartments
- Great for use with high-viscosity grease
- Reel and valve for high-pressure operation
|Max. Grease Pressure||Max. Output Volume||Operating Temperature||Pump Ratio||Grease Outlet|
|4500 psi||22 in3||-20° to 150°F||10:1||1/4″ NPTF|
|320 bar||360 cm3||-10°C to 65°C||10:1||1/4″ NPTF|
|Weight (Pump Bar)||Hydraulic Inlet/ Return Ports||Max. Inlet Press.||Hydraulic Supply Max. Inlet Flow||Max. Fluid Temp.|
|36 lbs||3/8″ NPTF||450 psi||7 gallons/min.||200°F|
|16 kg||3/8″ NPTF||32 bar||26.5 liters/min||93°C|
New FlowMaster® Models
|Kit No.||Description||Bare Pump||Lid||Follower||Reel/Hose||Connecting|
|86261||5-gal pump||85486||271705||252725||94532G||75060||740, 81387|
|86262||5-gal pump with 30′ x 1/4″ hose, 5′ connecting hose||85486||271705||252725||94532G||75060||740, 81387|
Model 4481 Oil Rider
Portable pump, tank and meter package for handling synthetic and conventional motor oils and other specialty fluids. Includes 4475 pump, 28-gallon high-strength polyethylene tank, 10′ hose and electronic meter.
- Quick, reliable vehicle service fluid transfer with Lincoln’s 4475 single stroke pump.
- Accurate,dependable fluid measurement and dispensing with Lincoln’s precise and rugged 952 oval gear electronic meter.
- Services 20 or more cars with the high-capacity 28-gallon tank.
- Easy to maneuver around the shop with baffled tank mounted on large pneumatic wheels.
- Helps protect vehicle finish when working in tight spaces with the strong, yet light-weight polyethylene tank.
- Store the 10′ hose and meter safely out of the way on molded brackets.