24 VOLT DC ALS CONTROLLER
Low-Cost Model 85535Is Flexible, Rugged
Lincoln now offers a rugged, low cost, fully programmable 24 Volt DC Automated Lubrication System Controller.
And that means the Centro-Matic® system on your expensive off-highway mobile equipment has a microprocessor “brain” and supply-line monitor that:
- Controls the intervals between lube cycle
- Controls how long the lube system is energized and monitors supply line pressure to insure a lube cycle takes place
- Shuts the system down and sends an alarm signal if it fails to detect a lube cycle
- Offers a wide range of lube cycle and feedback monitoring options
Perfect for the wheel loaders and excavators used in mining and construction, the new 24 volt DC controller works in a wide temperature range (-13°F/-25°C to 150°F/65°C) and is protected by a NEMA 12-rated enclosure. Its low-level feature indicates when it’s time to refill the reservoir, there’s a manual button to override the program and start an immediate lube cycle, and a “memory” option can be set so the controller starts the system with a lube cycle when it’s turned off and on. The controller has internal terminal connections to reduce the risk of short circuits.
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible programming for high/low volume, large/small systems
- NEMA 12-rated; works in rugged environments
- Supply line monitoring shuts down system, sends alarm if lube cycle not completed
- Low-level monitoring feature
- Manual override button for immediate lube cycle
- Memory option starts system with/without lube cycle